Exercise 1/ Ćwiczenie 1
Ułóż pytania do poniższych zdań. Zacznij od podanych słów.
1. Julie is cooking dinner in the kitchen
a) Who is cooking in the kitchen?
b) Where is she cooking dinner?
c) What is she doing in the kitchen?
2. They are playing football in the park
a) Who is playing in the park?
b) Where are they playing football?
c) What are they doing in the park?
3. He has bought this green car 2 years ago
a) Who has bought this green car 2 years ago?
b) When has he bought this green car?
c) Which car has he bought?
4. Adam doesn't likes dancing because it is difficult
a) Who doesn't like dancing?
b) Why Adam doesn't like dancing?
c) What Adam doesn't like?
5. This is Jack's jacket
a) Whose jacket is it?
6. The journey was 6 hours long
a) How long was the journey?
Exercise 2/ Ćwiczenie 2
Wstaw odpowiedni zaimek pytający (what, where, who, when, which, whom, whose, why, how).
1. Why do I have to clean the house? It's Tom's turn!
2. Where do you live? In Amsterdam.
3. Whose is this T-Shirt? I don't know.
4. When do I have to clean the house? At six o'clock pm.
5. How much time do we need? About 7 hours.